Ad

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Squats and airdyne - airdyne and squats

Here is what I did yesterday and today. 
Felt sore and some pain in my deltoid, infraspinatus and teres (minor
 and major). My biceps, wrist, elbow and forearm have not been bugging me lately. I do think my triceps (long and lateral) hurt though. Or the corabrachialis. Maybe they are just sore beause they try to compensate? 
Anyway, I did have some more headaches today while doing Ghd sit-ups... I will not do them for a while. And pistols didn't feel too good on the right calf...rest as well. 


Wednesday

Warm up
Roll
5-5-5-5 ring rows
25/25 Ghd 
1' plank hold 
Squat holds

Front squat 
3-3-2-2-2-1-1
Up to 170#


WOD 5rds
1m airdyne
20 toe to rig raises
20 alternating dumbbell curls 20# each

Airsquats
Mobi

Thursday

Roll
Iron scap
20 leg raises for quality
50/50 ghd

WOD 3rds
1m airdyne
5-10 sec / 3 rep L-sit
20 alternating DB curls

3 x15 calorie airdyne sprints 

Goblet 35#squats and Pistols and planks for fun in 10'.
Mobi

No comments:

Post a Comment